So here's the skinny:
We're looking for pictures to use on the District website and Facebook page. The primary use will be for decorative purposes, like the Facebook Cover Photo and the rotating image headers on the website. Our web guy can't travel everywhere and take pictures - we need your help!
Here what we need:
- Subject matter: the photos should be of Upstate New York (obviously) - they can be landscapes, urban settings, people, churches (both the people and buildings), etc. Some good suggestions: landmarks, worship services, individuals at an event...you get the idea!
- Be creative! - The better the quality of image and technique the more likely it will be featured.
- The picture files should be AT LEAST 1500 pixels wide.
- Acceptable file types: .jpg, .png, .tiff
- DO NOT send files in Power Point, Word, or PDF format
- The photo must be your own and you must own all rights to it.
- Send files to
The best of the best will be featured prominently on our website and Facebook page with a photo credit given.
Entry does not necessarily guarantee that your images will be used.